Thursday, October 11, 2007

updates and photos

Hey y'all. So Richard, when do we get to see pics from the wedding?

Speaking of pictures, here's a call to all of you out there to take just 30mins to sit down and gather all your pics of us "CityKids" and share. Anyone try Picassa? It's super easy to use and share photos. Yeah, yeah, a google prod but I swear it's so great for sharing and really easy upload. If you don't want to download the software, just use it through Gmail. Anyway, Nick said that he was thinking of putting together a slide show but didn't sound like he was collecting photos. I would love if you could send me any photos that you have. I'm trying to get better at taking photos and this would definitely inspire me! I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Ok, I'm super tired and probably rambling. I just started to support some of our European business which required that I adjust my schedule. Change was just affective this week and now I start at 6am which requires me to wake up at 4am to get ready, shuttle there, etc. It's actually not bad. It helps that I'm a morning person. I actually like it a lot better because I get home early and in less traffic. Anyway, enough rambling and time for bed. Oh yes, the downside is 9:30 bedtime. Ah well.

Hope you're all doing well.

2 comments:

rich said...

hey people. where are all the pics? the pics i have will be coming soon. i am posting from my phone at lax, so apologies any typos or bad grammar. i hope everyone had fun. past couple of weeks have been a blur. we still haven't even gotten our thank you cards mailed yet. cindy and i had a blast tho and we are very thankful for all of you. we have big news but i will wait til i see everyone... mary, ahem, housewarming, ahem. and no, we do not have a bun in the oven! not yet. so yeah, as soon as mary invites us over... hehe

peachy57 said...

"Big news"? I was totally ready for Baby Ju! Good thing you dispelled that quickly.

Ok, ok. I'm thinking the 10th for dinner. Will give you all a call.

And yeah! Post your photos y'all!!