Sunday, January 28, 2007

so i finally figured it out....

sorry it took me so long to get on here! i knew i had an account but couldn't figure out the username and then i couldn't figure out the password! after alot of trial and error i finally got it. Well i'm at school MWF jus taking some random courses while i try to figure some stuff out. rite now 2007 is a busy year for me esp in feb. I was actually considering cruise ships for possibly a 3 month contract or so because I was talking to someone who actually did one, sorry forgot the which one, but they appreciated the experience. Something that they wouldn't do for life but they said it's a good experience - something to have under your belt, i've also considered Google again. I've been there a couple fo times to have lunch but the positions they have don't really fit my fancy, nothing for pastry chef but i'll prob keep in contact just in case. I hate being at school and never seeing anyone, and it's quite sad - i jus keep to myself hoping to bump into you guys and what make it worse is that i'm on the opposite side of the campus. no more statler wing! well i hope you all are doing great and i jus wanted you guys to know that i miss you all dearly!

No comments: