Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Crossroads...

First off boOoo to those of you who have not yet posted. ANd double booOoo to anyone who is reading and doesn't bother to comment! LEt's see what you all missed out on...well last Friday Sean, Mary, and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at E & O Trading. We celebrated the night with Champaign, fried calamari, sea scallops, ahi tuna, pinapple spiced cake topped with coconut sorbet, and dessert wine. Too bad the rest of you missed out on a very special occasion. We later met up with Tamika, Andrew, Mekiko (woah, i don't know how to spell her name), and the infamous "silly Japanese girl". If you all made it to Kenji's party you would know who I"m talking about - ahhh good laughs! Anywho...

Back to me...
I finally realize that no matter how hard I try, no matter how many times I switch jobs I will not survive as a cook/chef. My fragile body can not handle all the stress and heavy lifting that comes along with the position. Just when I thought I had to quit again, the Direc of Op asked if I would like to take on more responsibilities. It actually sounds like a new position and it looks like I can ditch cooking and packing altogether and just focus on menu planning, experimenting, and managing a group of people. Sounds kinda cool, and I'm highly considering the position. You'll hear more about it when I finally get some answers!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Okay I'm gonna get in trouble if I dont at least post a comment :) I'm anxious to hear about your new responsiblities! Good luck!