Friday, June 1, 2007

happiest place in hell

Okay okay. I think Liz might disown me as a friend if I dont post something. I am more fond of posting blogs pertaining to my fear of birds, my addiction to holiday candy, or even my favorite mouth cleanser (yes I have touched upon all of these subjects on my myspace blog) Just a warning but my personal life these days isnt too exciting...
So what a shocker, I am back in school. Life of a chronic student. I just cant get a true handle on what i am suposed to do with this life of mine. I think I have it figured out though. I am attempting to combine all of my knowledge into one area and work at that for awhile. I am back in school for dietary/nutritional nursing. Yes sounds a bit crazy but I didnt want to get a master's in nutrition (that would take about 5 years, ouch). So I am taking a broader take at the nutrition field by going into a nursing program which is more general but is a better option for a person like me who changes her mind a lot :) It will be a lot more flexible for me this way. I remember awhile back maybe last year at school or perhaps it was our first year of school. Anyway I was telling Richard that I knew I wanted to go back to school after finishing up our program. He just laughed at me and thought I was crazy. Crazy indeed.
I am in school right now and will be for the next long while. Of course only part time so that I can work lots too. I am hoping to work part-time with a pastry chef who has his own whole-sale bakery. I do really want to work with food still, just not all the time.
Anyway Arizona is hot, hot, hot. This weekend we should be touching in at 110. Yikes! Let me tell you though, the sun may be too hot here but it sure as hell beats the doom and gloom. I dont think I will settle here permanently, actually I know that I wont. Fear not friends, Cali is my home and I'll get back there someday. Maybe just not as soon as you might like, Richard :)
I missed y'all at Kenji's! That was a sad night for me, I knew all my buds were hanging out together sans moi. It sounded like it was a blast. We'll all be together again at me and Kenji's wedding. Haha.
Anyone watching the new Hell's Kitchen? That reminds me of last summer when one of the kitchen helper punks at camp told me that working for me was like Hell's Kitchen. Little shit. Yeah he's the one who sliced his finger open while chopping a watermelon and went to the hospital for stitches. Go figure.
I miss y'all, I really do. Liz I hope you are happy now :)

No comments: