Tuesday, June 26, 2007

moving on...

Hey party people! Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I’m giving up the party pad. My sister is moving into the city to start a new job so we’ve rented an apartment and we’re moving next week. I can’t believe it’s been over two years in my place and I’m a little sorry to be leaving it behind, especially given all the fun we’ve had there. It really was the perfect place for all our feasts and parties. But it’s time to move on. Will be inviting you all over to the new place as soon as it is presentable.

Oh, if anyone wants to come and eat with me at Google, let me know. I can have a couple of guests each month so if you’re curious, come check it out! Cheers.

3 comments:

rich said...

so sad to hear. my uncle and aunt really like having you as their tenant. for some reason, they think you bought a place.

what is this about google? did you find a new job?

peachy57 said...

Hola! How are you? Been a long time. Slaving away?

Yeah, they've been so great. Couldn't ask for better people to rent from. Kinda sad to leave. Orginally was planning to buy something this yr but lots of changes so will hold off until later. But living with sister so need to move.

And yes, I've changed jobs. Started here at Google beginning of June. So far so good...

Nat said...

Well yes some very good memories at your humble abode. I'm sure there will be more to come at your new place...but I promise no puking in the hall way :)