Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hey y'all

I hurt my back this weekend. It totally sucks. After some research on the friendly and free WebMD, (man you can sit on that site for hours) I have learned that I have sciatica and that "the vast majority of people who experience sciatica get better with time (usually a few weeks or months)." Isn't that nice? I vote for "weeks" please. Better yet, how about just "days"?

One day I was upstairs talking with my landlords, who happen to be Richard's relatives, and they showed me a tape of the show. Go Richard! Yeah, and Chef Hodgson was in it a lot. Ah, the bakeshop days... Everyone check it out! You're all in it! It's great! Even if you all are falling asleep in Latham's class.

Nothing really new with me. Waiting for my sister to get a job and thinking of moving sometime in the spring. We'll see. Thinking of taking the GMAT this summer. Wondering how much longer I can surf the internet before my brain goes numb, but also too lazy to get more clients or new job. Hmm... Yes, currently lacking something because feeling very "whatever" about life. Not so good.

Shall we have a dinner party sometime soon? Desperately need something tangible to look forward to. Peace out.

2 comments:

rich said...

Ouch, hope you feeling better. We should definately have a dinner party soon. Anyone want to take the lead and set one up? Also, whats the name of your company?

peachy57 said...

On top of the back pain, now I've got a nasty cold! Oh the agony! I'll get on that dinner party when I'm healthy again. Company is Schenker.