Friday, February 16, 2007

Going to the Laundry, Supperclub!

okay, so I have been laggin in posting back here because this has been a busy week. I'm actually working M-F this week because Cindy and I are going to celebrate valentines this weekend at the laundry. Yay! I am so psyched not to have to work this weekend. We actually both get to getaway and just do and worry about NOTHING! In case you're wondering, we are also planning to hit up Bouchon, Zuzu, and Taylor's. One more shift to go!

As for Supperclub, let's tentatively set the date for Sunday, March 4. I believe Jessica had mentioned she would volunteer to setup the first menu. Let's limit this first "trial" dinner to 10 guests so we can work out some unexpected kinks that inevitably come up. Here are some questions I have for us:

- Suggested donation for meals = ??? (First one can be less)
- Dish- and Flat-wares? How will they be paid for? Should each of us be responsible for buying our own? Should it be group ownership?
- Membership Fees? These can be used to pay for dish- and flat-wares and/or cooking equipment.
- Avg # of Guests per Dinner?
- Who is interested in actually being part of the group? So far, I only have Jessica, Liz, and myself. I am sure JED is interested, but he hasnt never posted here. JED, if you are interested, let us know. Anyone else?

Can someone please tell Kenji? I keep sending him invites and he hasnt signed up yet. He would probably be interested also.

I am free most mornings and afternoons to discuss the details of supperclub. Let me know when you guys are free and we can go grab lunch or something.

1 comment:

izzie said...

So how was the laundry??? Is it that bad that you can't rave about it?!?

everyone is so busy these days...sucks!