Monday, February 12, 2007

When is Supper ready???

Okay Richard I'm ready to start this supper club. My day to day routine feels so mundane right now, that i need something to look forward to before I go crazy. How about end of February or early March? Will that give you enough time to come up with a menu? You did say the person hosting is in charge of creating a menu right? And we're the helpers? Sounds good to me - All aboard!!!

Update:
Got my first taste of catering on Saturday. Didn't really like it. Did a lot of heavy lifting and now my biceps, and shoulders are oh so sore. Since it was my first run through I got stuck ripping the plastic off of dishes and wiping down the salad plates, not my idea of fun.
Also, working in a bakeshop makes me feel like a robot. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I just ain't feeling this place.

No comments: