Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Last and Final Day at the Bakery.

Wow, I haven't been this exciting about leaving a job as I am today. Although it was a short (<2 months) stay, I did learn a lot about making breads, muffins, and scones. I am totally burnt out from the bakery and will not be working in that type of environment anymore. Also, this place just wasn't up to par with my expectations and it was a bit dirty. Right now I am waiting to hear back from a company I applied with two weeks ago. I think I'm gonna leave the restaurant life behind and look for work with a bigger company with better hours and benefits. Am I a sellout? Oh well....that's life. Will be going out Friday night if anyone is interested. Place is still to be decided....most likely in the Mission Dist ( my favorite part of the city!).

Will someone else please update no matter how boring, busy, and lame you might sound. If you're down in the dumps, don't worry you have plenty of company.
Natalie: you are welcome to move back up here anytime!!!!! Reconsider will ya!

toodles~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.