Wednesday, February 7, 2007

M-F.....9-5

I knew there must have been a good reason as to why we haven't heard a peep outta you Richard. I'm totally feeling you on the work situation tho. I'm telling myself to stick it out for at least 6 months before moving on. But waking up at 4am everyday and working my ass off in that kitchen is kinda getting to me. Today was better but only becuz it was a slow day. But I don't know if I can keep working like this?!? Maybe we should all apply to Google or Guggenheimer...something corporate??? and work the M-F shifts and get some much needed benefits. We're all college grads here, we should be able to put our brains together and come up with a genuis plan....Right??? UGHHHHHHHHHH!

My right index finger is hurting from scooping 10 sheet pans of 5x7 cookie dough. Stupid old fashion ice cream scoopers! UGHH!

I like the supperclub idea....Natalie, wanna come back up and vent with us?!?

No comments: