Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weekend extravaganza

First off I must congratulate Liz on her new job...way to go! Everything about the place sounds positive and yummy too :)
I think I miss the whole food world. I miss baking so much! Seriously though I think I want to take a stab at the nutrition aspect of it. Isn't it crazy the two things regarding food that I am interested in are baking and nutrition...and they are basically polar opposites. Remember Richard when I said I wanted to go back to school to study nutrition and you laughed at me? Well I could see it happening. No luck in this baking thing. Okay that is not true. I keep on sending my resume out and have been receiving call backs but nothing is up to my par to get me to move to LA. I am in SB still and am okay and settled but tax season is going to end in about a month and I wont have a job anymore. Unemployed yet again. I give free tax advice ...isnt that funny, I can do people's taxes but I cant seem to get an A in our Accounting for dummy's class?
Okay enough of that boring crap that has been bringing me down these days...Liz what is this I hear of your house warming? I thought you were out of town this weekend? We must clear up this discrepancy because if you are in town, I've gotta see you!
Richard I will pass on the chicken feet but if your mama is cooking up more beef tongue or ox tail I am sooo there!
Sean I dont know if you read these postings but you better not be flying off to Florida this weekend!
Cant wait to see you guys! I know I always bitched and moaned about how much I hate the city but I really do love all of you. I miss you guys quite a bit. Not quite desperate to move back up there but I can safely say that the only reason why I'd be back that way is because of you guys.
See you Saturday!

No comments: